Monday, January 30, 2012

My Bucket List

It has recently come to my attention that "Bucket Lists" are a fairly popular thing right now. Not only do a lot of people have one, but they even made a movie out of the idea. Supposedly it's a comedy.

And these are the two people I think of first when I think "comedy."
I have to admit I'm pretty surprised to find this out. Granted, I've had a Bucket List for years, but I kind of figured I was the only one. Despite the fact that I've knowingly been into some questionably popular things in the past, even I figured this was a little too weird for most people. But if others are into it, all the better. In my opinion it's about time people other than me start making bucket lists.

So here you go: my list of buckets I want to own before I die.


This one makes me laugh every time. It's a fire bucket that's also an ashtray! That's priceless.


This one is like the Cadillac of janitor buckets. It's got everything you need in one package. Pretty damn sweet.
This one isn't just a bucket, it's filled with toy animals! How awesome is that? Plus, you could put the animals back into the bucket when you're done, thus getting continual use out of the bucket. That's just smart design-work right there.


These are actual, working lamps made from buckets. It's like someone was looking directly into my dreams.

And finally, this last one is for SBG, a true god among men.


I'm going to have one of those in every room in my house someday.

Well, that's my Bucket List. What about the rest of you? What buckets have you always wanted to own? Share it in the comments.


5 comments:

  1. How many times are you going to say bucket? Shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12, counting the title.

    13, if you count this one. Bucket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate you giving mad props to SBG. However, I think you mean that he is ungodly, man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Connecticut Yankee in LouisianaFebruary 2, 2012 at 8:06 PM

    These two guy's need to come down to New Orleans during Mardi Gras and eat some traditional King Cake while drinking some Louisiana Abita Purple Haze Beer and catch some Mardi Gras beads while watching the parades. It's not about how many times you say "Bucket," it's what you put in your bucket that counts.

    Someone pass me another Purple Haze, I need to put another one in my bucket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to comment, but then I just said Buck It.

    ReplyDelete