Friday, January 27, 2012

Buy My NEW Book!

The wait is finally over!* My newest book is here!


Sometimes Evil Just Don't Pay is a collection of 14 of my short stories, including 3 that have never been published. The cover is once again by Kory Kolvig, and as much as I loved the last cover he did for me, he topped himself with this one. That cover rules.**

The book is available through Amazon.com for the amazingly low price of $1.99. But even better, if you're an Amazon Prime member, you can read it for free. Yes, free! That's as cheap as it gets!

Here's the description from Amazon:
A suicidal man that just can’t seem to die . . . a world where everyone has become a murderous lunatic . . . unseen horrors hunting deep below the earth . . .demons pouring in from a portal to another realm . . . and a pair of Mafia hitmen with a knack for the supernatural. SOMETIMES EVIL JUST DON’T PAY collects 14 stories of terror, suspense and humor by Adam T. Johnson, with a guest appearance by Satan himself! This collection will leave you screaming, laughing, and begging for more.
How can you say no to that? As I've mentioned before, you don't even need a Kindle to read it. You can read it right in your browser, or download one of these free apps that are available for every device out there.

If you buy it, I'd appreciate it if you use one of these links or the link on the side of the page to do so. I make a few extra pennies that way. And if you read it, make sure to leave me a review. Good or bad, books with more reviews get more sales, so you'd be helping me out.

And once again, it's only $1.99 - free for Prime members! You're not going to find a better bang for your buck. For real. I've done the research.


* I know at least 1 person was waiting for it. So this statement is technically true.


** As if the cover itself isn't good enough, Kory made it by tracing that outline in the parking lot of a school and photographing it. He then left the chalk outline. I really wish I could have been around the next day when someone found it.



4 comments:

  1. That is a pretty sweet cover. That guy must be talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize Janice's hands were so round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I just bought it. Kory- the cover looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get it, you think Amazon Prime members are evil. Real subtle....

    ReplyDelete