Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lunch of the gods!

I'm convinced that 98% of what people post on Facebook and Twitter is what they're eating for lunch at that moment. I can't actually check, since I don't know how to use the internet*, but I'm pretty sure there are studies out there that back up my theory.*

I've never been one to avoid jumping on every bandwagon that passes me by, so I'm sharing with you, my threes of loyal readers, what I had for lunch today. Rejoice!


Those are white bread sandwich thins with shredded cheese on top. I melted the cheese in the microwave, and then garnished with a dollop of store brand salsa.

They tasted like sadness.


* I transcribe my blog posts to a kindly old Korean woman that runs a nail salon near my house, and she posts them for me. She doesn't speak English, so hopefully nothing has been lost in translation. Good times!

* No, there's not.

11 comments:

  1. I think I need to go grocery shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it tasted like sadness. now thats funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least your wife cooks for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would that be considered a poor man's quesadilla or a lazy man's grilled cheese?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure sandwich thins cost more than tortillas, so clearly this is a very wealthy man's quesadilla.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We call those ghetto rolls in mi casa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's racist. Luckily I ended racism earlier tonight with my latest post, so it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big Daddy-that's my bro...Katt Maiser. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This reminds me a little bit of a spaghetti sandwich.

    ReplyDelete