Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving - Hilarious Style!

By the time you read this, it most likely either will be or already has been Thanksgiving. I thought as a nice treat for my readers leading into this long holiday weekend I would find a funny picture to post to start your weekend on the right foot. Little did I know what the internet had in store for me. And by extension, for us all.

Seriously. Wait until you guys see the hilarious Thanksgiving related pictures I've found. I might just have to shut down my blog after this, because on my best day I can't touch this stuff.

Are you ready? For real. You're probably going to piss yourself laughing if you don't stop at the bathroom first. I'll wait.

Back? Sweet. Let's get started!

That turkey has better penmanship than I do.
Oh, shit. That still cracks me up. Because usually on Thanksgiving people eat turkey, but this turkey doesn't want to be eaten, so he's telling people to eat ham. Which is made from pigs! In this world where animals apparently can write, and I assume also think, in English, he doesn't care if you murder and eat someone else as long as it's not him. That's hilarious!

Normally this one picture would be more comedy than any of us need in a single day. I couldn't believe I had never seen it before. So imagine my surprise when I realized there's more.


Advocating the murder of others to save yourself. I salute you, brave turkey.
It's like the same hilarious joke as before, but this time telling people to eat a different part of the pigs! Pigs still aren't turkeys! That is so great.

There's no way it can get better, can it?

It most certainly can.
Holy shit it's moving! I didn't know pictures could do that.

Ladies.
Now they're going after cows! What can stop these wacky, murderous turkeys?

Other than really crappy drawings, that is.
Oh, snap! Take that, turkey! Or should I say . . . jive turkey?! I shouldn't? Ok, forget that part.

And now let's hear from the hippies.
I have to admit, I didn't find this last one quite as funny. I know the joke is more or less the same as the others, but it just doesn't have that special something. Maybe "local" isn't as funny because it's not another animal the turkeys want you to kill instead of them.

Well, my sides are hurting, and I'm sure yours are too. Thanks to all of you for taking the time to read my blog. If you're looking for yet more Thanksgiving treats to get you through the weekend, why not buy my book from either here or here? It's only 99 cents! And totally related to Thanksgiving. Spend the buck and you'll see.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment