Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Buy My Book!

If I could, I would have this playing constantly in the background when you come to this page. Be thankful I don't know enough about html to do that.

Sorry, where was I? Oh yeah. Buy my book!


That's right. My long out of print, bestselling* debut novella is now available once again. This time in electronic form! It's like some kind of future book.

Lifetimes of Blood, with a wonderful new cover by Kory Kolvig, is now available through the Amazon Kindle store for the low, low price of $0.99. You read that correctly; less than a buck!

And I must say, it looks pretty damn cool on the Kindle. Nothing can quite compare to the feeling I got the first time I held a physical copy of this book in my hands, (over 10 years ago now. Damn.) But this comes pretty close. Kory's cover still looks cool in the grayscale of the Kindle, and the rest of the package came through just as I wanted it to. I have to admit, I'm pretty pleased with this book -  both the writing and the presentation.

In case you're unaware, or the title and cover don't make it clear, Lifetimes of Blood is not like the "writing" I do here on the blog. It's a horror story, and fairly gory and graphic in parts. It would definitely be a rated "R" movie. Here's the description that's on amazon.com:
Immortal Enemies...
Homeless people gutted on the streets of New York at the turn of the century...soldiers left in compromising positions with their throats slit in World War II London...high school athletes tortured for days in the Heartland of America in recent times. Scores of murders, spanning even a greater number of years. And all with one horrifying, disturbing, evil connection: a man named Jonas.

But now, after one hundred years, The Other One is finally closing in on Jonas. Can he put an end to an evil that has lasted for over a century? Or will Jonas yet again escape to spread his particular brand of terror for untold years to come?
 Doesn't that sound exciting? And did I mention it's only 99 cents?

Seriously, if you have a Kindle, you should give it a try. If you don't have a Kindle, you can get a free Kindle app for any computer, Mac, smart phone, tablet or other device here. The app is free, so you've got no reason not to. Also, if you are going to buy it, I'd appreciate if you use one of the links I've included in this post, or the window on the right of the blog. That way I get a few extra pennies.

So go buy my book! If you like it, I'd really love it if you just take a few seconds and give it a review on Amazon. Hell, even if you don't like it give it a review.  Books that have numerous reviews sell better than books with one or two.

And in case I haven't said it yet, it's only $0.99! That's practically free. The next time you're in line at the gas station or grocery store, just skip buying a candy bar and you've already made the money back. Plus you'll save yourself a couple hundred calories and won't be one step closer to diabetes. So buying my book can actually save your life. It's a fact!**

Just buy the damn thing already. I'd do it for you.


*It was the bestselling book I've ever had published. So this is technically true.

**This is almost certainly not a fact. Who cares? Buy my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment