Friday, September 30, 2011

Look Kids - Polls!

Guess who just discovered you could add a poll to your blog?

Me. It was me. I'm surprised you couldn't guess that.

Let your non-lazy eye drift over to the upper right of the page and you'll see a fancy new poll has been added. It has multiple answers to choose from and everything! Wheeee!!

Fucking wheeee!!
I figured if I'm going to put the effort in to come up with posts, I should at least have an idea if they're posts people want to see. It's even set up so you can select more than one response (which you can't tell because Blogger doesn't let you adjust the poll text colors. Stupid Blogger.) So now you don't have to choose if you love QDC more than B3C. I'm just too damn nice to you people.

To be honest, there's really 3 possible outcomes on my part based on the poll results.

1. I'll completely ignore the results and post whatever the hell I want. (This is my favorite option.)

2. I'll get so upset that people don't love all my posts equally that I'll wander the streets, bawling uncontrollably while I eat sour cream directly out of the container.

3. I'll just say fuck it and post nothing but pictures of my dog, Ace, from now on.

He's such a happy puppy.
And just to spice things up, whomever places the 100,000th vote in the poll will win a huge prize!* Seriously, it'll be huge. But considering reaching that number of votes would require about 2,000 times more visitors than I've had in the life of the blog, I'm pretty confident it won't come to that.

Prove me wrong, morons!

* The huge prize is not guaranteed to be huge, nor a prize. Or even real. Must be a legal resident of Guatemala to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment