Saturday, September 10, 2011

Funniest. Post. Ever.* - A Tribute

So earlier tonight I wrote what was, clinically, the funniest thing ever written in the universe.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that I had been drinking nail polish remover and snorting ranch dressing, I forgot to save what I wrote. And I now that I'm starting to come down from my salad dressing high, I can no longer remember anything about it. Other than that it was hilarious. Seriously.

So a moment of silence please, in remembrance of a post so gut-wrenchingly funny it would have raised Joseph Stalin and Jeffrey Dahmer from the dead and made them publicly apologize for all the horrible things they did. Right before they died again because their bodies are all rotten and their lungs and other organs don't work. You know, because they were dead.

That tombstone is totally obsolete.

We miss you, funniest post in the known and unknown universe. You left us too soon.


* I'm pretty sure this is my first Simpsons reference on the blog. I'm as shocked as you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment