Friday, June 29, 2012

Dirty, Dirty, Dirty Jokes

Hey, remember when I did a post that was just the punchlines to dirty jokes, leaving it up to you, the reader, to come up with the set-up to the joke? No? Honestly, I don't really remember that one either. I was sniffing a lot of markers back in those days.
"Riding the Pastel Pony" as it's known on the streets.
But despite the Crayola sized holes in my memory, I figured I'd give that type of post another shot, since it seemed to go over so well the last time.

Although these guys haven't left my front yard since then.
So here's another batch of the filthiest, most perverted, most hilariously dirty punchlines I can think up in under 5 minutes. Come up with the joke for the punchline and leave it in the comments. Whoever comes up with the best one should probably be ashamed of themselves and wash their mouth out with soap.

1. You think I look bad, you should see the chicken!

2. No, but my cucumber salad is missing.

3. Another 3 feet, and you'd have been a daddy!

4. Because antelope can't swim.

5. I said "Bus Wrecks" not "Butt Sex!"


Alright you sickos. Let's see what you got.


No comments:

Post a Comment