Thursday, October 27, 2011

Undocumented Facts is on the Kindle!

I've been hearing an awful lot about this "Kindle" thing lately. Until recently, I had been mishearing people that mentioned it, and wondered why everyone was all of a sudden so interested in hobos.

Look it up.

But after receiving one last weekend, I discovered it's actually a device that lets you read things on it. Who knew? And guess what else I discovered? You can have your blog available to read through the Kindle. And even better, you make people pay for it! Trust me, as soon as I found that out I signed up right away.

So now, fellow Kindle owners, you can have Undocumented Facts beamed directly into your Kindle (and no, that's not a double entendre.) Why read this blog for free, and in color, when you can pay $0.99 a month and read it like this:

Ye olde timey blogg.
Seriously, it's only 99 cents a month. And you get to try it for 14 days for free. Just go here to give it a look. If you do want to subscribe, I'd appreciate if you use the Amazon gadget on the right side of the page to do so, because then I get a couple more cents. And if you don't want to subscribe, but like my blog, then why don't you leave me a good review? If you don't want to subscribe, and hate my blog, you can still leave me a review. That way people won't think I just reviewed it myself over and over with different accounts.


UPDATE: When I initially posted this, I didn't even consider the fact that on the Kindle you can turn on "Text to Speech" and have a robot voice read whatever's on the screen to you. Listening to the Kindle robot say "bastards," "H-dubby-dub" and "He will hook the shit out of you" is well worth 99 cents on it's own. For real, if you own a Kindle, or have a Kindle app that includes text to speech, at least subscribe for the free 2 week trial so you can here a funny robot swear. Unless I'm the only one that finds that kind of thing funny.

And if that's the case, I don't know if I want to live in this world anymore.


2 comments:

  1. The other day on the way home from work I saw an ACTUAL HOBO. With a stick and a bag and it was attached just like the picture you have on this post.
    Two qualifiers:
    1) I work with the homeless, so this isn't super unlikely and
    2) The "bag" was from Wal-Mart. It was plastic. Not a bandanna tied up like a bag, but whatevs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous.

    And hobo bag with a stick is called a bindle. That was the joke.

    ReplyDelete