Thursday, July 21, 2011

Michele Bachmann is the Anti-Christ!

Did that get your attention? I hope so. That's the whole point.

This post isn't actually about Michele Bachmann. Or the Anti-Christ. Although she does look a little Anti-Christ-y in this picture.

I'll swallow your SOUL!
This post isn't about anything, really. No, it's the first ever Shameless, Horrible Attempt to increase web Traffic! SHAT for short. Assuming that you ignore a couple of words in there.

Basically I'm just going to randomly include things that I think are probably popular internet searches, and hope some people accidentally stumble here by mistake (that's the greatest sentence I've ever written.) Won't they be in for a treat.

So let's see. Justin Bieber. That's a thing, right? Here's a picture.

Maybe it's a LesBieberbian.
Yeah, I can see why that chick is so popular.

What else? How about Pogs? Kids still like Pogs, right? How could they not?

Especially religious ones.
Those sure look like fun. And like a popular web search result.

You know what I would do a search for right now? Ham sandwiches. I'm hungry.

You can almost taste the blandness.
I'm pretty sure 90% of posts on Facebook and Twits on Twitter are about what people are eating at that moment. So this should draw in that crowd.

And lastly, you know what I heard is really popular? The blog Undocumented Facts.

It's like a mirror looking into a mirror.
Or at least that's what's on my computer most often.

I hope you enjoyed the first round of SHIRT! Or whatever I called it up there. I can't be bothered to scroll up and check. If this works, I'll be rich with internets! Excelsior!


No comments:

Post a Comment