Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bachelor Party!

I've got the house to myself. The sister wives are out of town visiting friends or researching bigamy laws or something. And that means I can finally let my hair down and be myself for a few days.

So how is it going? Awesome. That's how.

Not wanting to fall into lame "single-guy" stereotypes just because the wives are away, I decided I'd still make a decent dinner for myself each night. Unfortunately that only lasted for the first 2 days.

I somehow ran out of ingredients.
But I'm pretty resourceful, so I'm still managing to get by.

Functional AND fashionable!
Installing the radiator in the middle of the living room was more work then I would have expected. And afterwards I remembered that I own a grill. But those were some damn good hot dogs.

Other than that I've been keeping a pretty low profile. No wild parties or anything. Although I did have a few guys over one night.

They left as soon as the hot dogs were done.
Ace seems to be enjoying the "Guy Time," as well.

It turns out that dogs love Crisco. Who knew?
Yep, just a guy and his dog, enjoying some time alone and not at all falling into lame, hacky, "married men can't survive without their wives" kind of stereotypes. And I've even come up with a great idea for my next post.

Have you ever noticed how bad airline food is? I have!




No comments:

Post a Comment