Sunday, March 18, 2012

Under Construction

No, the website isn't under construction. Sorry to anyone hoping for a new look for Undocumented Facts, but I have neither the desire, time, or intelligence to redesign this site.

But the room I write the blog in is currently under construction. Take a look.

Homer is not pleased with the current situation.
In case you missed it in that picture, my computer is somewhere under all the splattered paint and plastic. To help you out I even highlighted it in this next photo, Madden style!

Sometimes I think I'm TOO giving to you people.
So due to the condition my "work" space is in, I'm using it as an excuse to get out of doing a new post. Because I totally can't get past that plastic barrier to get at the computer. Or use another computer.

If I can't get to a computer to put up a new post, how am I telling you all of this through a new post? Pure willpower, that's how.

Enough to make this guy seem like a pussy.
That seems believable.





No comments:

Post a Comment