Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Post of Shame

Last night at around 1:00 am I found myself at a Taco Bell drive-thru ordering 6 Dorito Tacos. You read that right - 6 of them.

(If you're unfamiliar with the Dorito Taco, it's basically just a regular Taco Bell taco sprinkled with nacho powder and regret.)

With a side-order of disappointment.
In my defense, only 1 of them was for me. The other 5 were for a friend who shall remain nameless. And by this point, probably colon-less, too.

It might not be the most embarrassing thing I've ever done, but it was up there. 

Coupled with the fact that Taco Bell for some reason discontinued the Baja Chalupa (damn you, Taco Bell!) I might need to start rethinking my eating habits.

I wonder where the nearest White Castle is?



No comments:

Post a Comment