Monday, February 27, 2012

Phoning It In

Between being sick for several days and work being terrible for the past week, I have neither the time nor motivation to get a real post up. Instead of posting some of my old stuff, I decided to be even more Danish and post someone else's stuff.

So here's a video my brother shot and put together, (who you all met in this post. He's the tall one.) It's a pretty cool look at the wildlife you can see in and around Bimini, which is a pair of small islands in the Bahamas where he and his girlfriend, Katie, live and work.

And hopefully next time I'll have a post of my own to put up. Or, if this gets a lot of hits, maybe I'll just show Grant's videos from now on and coast on his labor. I'm cool with either.




3 comments:

  1. This is probably the best blog posting you've done.

    Great Job!!! Truly, I mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will use this video as a checklist of everything I expect to see when we're there. Do not disappoint me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't get the full screen to work, so I couldn't verify if Grant had correctly labelled the various fishes. I suspect he took a few liberties.

    ReplyDelete