Friday, December 21, 2012

That's All, Folks!

Well, this is it. Today is the end of the world. I assume any moment now I'll be swept up in the Rapture, or a meteor will strike the earth, or a giant Mayan will pee lava on everyone.

Which is clearly what this depicts.
So before we go I might as well get a few things off my chest:

- I've never been potty trained.

- I once ate a live squirrel because I thought it would be funny. It was not.

- Adam T. Johnson is just an alias. I'm actually respected actor Forrest Whittaker.

- I'm secretly jealous of the Danish and all they've accomplished. That's why I make fun of them so much.

- And most importantly, this last one is to you, my readers. I can't stand a single one of you. You all disgust me. You can all Apoca-kiss my ass.

JC's with me on this one.
Ahh, it's so freeing getting that all off my chest. Thank goodness the world is ending or I would have been way too embarrassed to write any of that.

Sayonara, suckers! I'm going out with no regrets!

Unless the world doesn't end in the next few hours. That would be awkward. But that doesn't seem very likely.



No comments:

Post a Comment