Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Arma-geddon Ready for the Apocalypse

I realize it's been a long time, even for me, since I last posted here. But it's been even harder than usual to muster up the energy to write a post. Or to do much of anything responsible, really. No, it's not because I'm clinicily depressed. It's because the world's ending soon, and I'm trying to live it up as much as I can before then.

I see this and I think "Party!"
Yes, I know I've claimed the world was ending before. But this time people other than me are also saying that we're in the Last Days. I think they're called Mayans.

And they're going out debt free!
The last 2 weeks have pretty much been a drunken haze. But that's not how I want to spend these last 10 days. I want to be able to remember and savor my last fleeting moments on this planet. Which is why I've saved up all my favorite things to do these last 10 days we all have on earth.

I'm going to start out by buying all kinds of awesome books and gadgets with the Borders and Circuit City gift cards I've been saving up. Then for the next week and a half I'm going to sit on the couch eating nothing but Twinkies and watch all the episodes of One Life to Live that I set my Tivo to record this past year.

For some variety maybe I'll run out and rent a movie.
Yes sir, absolutely nothing can go wrong with this next 10 days. I almost wish the world would end all the time.

See you on the other side, suckers!


No comments:

Post a Comment