Thursday, August 30, 2012

Undocumented Facts: High School Reunion Edition

A few weeks back I had my 20 year high school reunion. In addition to making me feel very, very old, I also learned quite a few new things. They were facts that were previously unknown. Some might even say they were undocumented.

Not me though. So here's a list of a bunch of stuff that I discovered at my high school reunion. Strap on your bifocals and enjoy the ride!

 - Thanks to changing hairstyles and/or male pattern baldness, the total weight of my class's hair is one third what it was 20 years ago.

And in this guy's case, both reasons apply.
- Despite what every single person who talked to me may believe, I have not grown since high school. Everyone else has shrunk 3 inches, however.

- Just like eating wedding cake on your 1st year anniversary, the appetizers at our 20 year reunion were all leftovers from our graduation party.

- While most everyone, myself included, felt like we all looked the same as we did 20 years ago, that simply isn't true. It's a trick our minds play on us, as can be plainly seen by the below picture showing me in high school and me now.

That's some glorious hair, though.
- One of my former classmates is a sleeper agent for the U.S.S.R. 

- Contrary to what I've been telling people for the last 20 years, I did not go to high school with ALF. Turns out it was just some short, hairy kid.

I could have swore I once saw him eat a cat, though.
- Feeling all nostalgic after the reunion, I decided to relive my high school days by drunkenly sneaking into my parents house at 1:30 in the morning without waking them. It made for an awkward morning the next day. Especially since my parents don't live in that house anymore.





No comments:

Post a Comment