Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Holy Overused Headline Bit, Batman!

Were you aware that there's currently a Batman movie out? I had no idea. For some reason they stupidly left the word "Batman" out of the title of their Batman movie, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was news to most people.

I discovered it purely by accident. I went to the theater last night hoping to catch "Jack and Jill," (It stars Adam Sandler as both a man AND a woman! How could that not be funny?) Much to my surprise that movie was no longer showing at my local cine-plex. So instead I decided to try out some movie called "The Dark Knight Rises." And let me tell you, it almost made me happy to not be seeing 2 Adam Sandlers, (key word being almost.) The Batman movie was awesome. You really need to go see it.

Adam West does a great job in this movie.
It's a real shame for this movie to be flying under everyone's radar, (Get it? Batman. Radar. Both words have 2 A's in them. It's a pun!) So go see the new Batman movie, and then tell some friends to go see it. If we're lucky, maybe they'll make a sequel or a couple prequels or something.



No comments:

Post a Comment