Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bat-Tuesday

Hey, Batman Overboard! Long time no see.


Geeze, you're always so hostile. You know, I was going to ask you to join me in my birthday celebration, but since you're being such a jerk...


Oh, alright. You know I can't stay mad at you, Batman.


What? I thought we were going to celebrate my birthday. Where are you going?


Wait a minute. Did you have a surprise party planned for me this whole time?


You're a sneaky one, Bat-o-Nine-Tails. But, well, this is kind of awkward. I don't think I can afford to fly down to Florida on such short notice.


I don't think that will work. We're not all billionaires with teams of accountants. I know this is asking a lot, especially since you're already throwing me a birthday party, but I don't suppose you could spring for the ticket? 


Yaaay!! I'm going to have a birthday party in Florida with Batman!




No comments:

Post a Comment