Sunday, June 12, 2011

FIRST!

Welcome to Undocumented Facts! It's not much to look at for the moment. To be honest, it might never be. My hope for this is to post some funny stuff from time to time, as well as news/info on any writing I have available elsewhere. Hopefully there will be some to post about. I have no idea how frequently I'll update, but I'm aiming for more than once a week.

If you see anything on this site you think is funny or interesting, make sure to tell some friends about it. If you see something on this site that you think is boring or just generally sucks, keep it to yourself, you bastard.

And in case anyone noticed the "T" in my name at the bottom of this post, that's because there's just too many damn Adam Johnsons out there, including one that's a writer. I'm pretty sure he's a jerk, so don't bother looking him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment